Each year, Kosciusko REMC awards six $1,000 scholarships to its members or their dependents pursuing higher education. Winners for the 2011-2012 school year are: Stephanie Camden, Nicholas Frecker, Diana Gonsalez, Brittany Hartwiger, Mattia Rostochak, and Tiffany Tat. Applications for the 2012-2013 scholarships will be available at the KREMC office, at all area high schools, at the Kosciusko County Community Foundation, or it may be downloaded here:
• Available to any Kosciusko REMC member in good standing, or dependent of a Kosciusko REMC member in good standing.
• Available to graduating high school seniors, current college students, adults returning to college or entering a graduate or post-graduate program. A maximum of two scholarships will be awarded to non-traditional/graduate/post-graduate students.
• Applicant must currently be a student at or be entering an accredited college or university (two- or four-year).
• Applicant may apply as often as desired, but may only receive a Kosciusko REMC scholarship once.
• Kosciusko REMC's Board of Directors, employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.
For more information, please contact our office at 574.267.6331 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.