Each year, Kosciusko REMC awards six $1,000 scholarships to members or their dependents pursuing higher education. Applications for the 2014-2015 year can be downloaded here (below) or can be picked up at the KREMC office. Applications and all supporting documents are due by 5:00 p.m March 26, 2014.
• Available to any Kosciusko REMC member in good standing, or dependent of a Kosciusko REMC member in good standing.
• Available to graduating high school seniors, current college students, adults returning to college or entering a graduate or post-graduate program.
• Applicant must currently be a student at or be entering an accredited college or university (two or four-year).
• Applicant may apply as often as desired, but may only receive a Kosciusko REMC scholarship once.
• Kosciusko REMC's Board of Directors, employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.
For more information, please contact our office at 574.267.6331 or at kberger [at] kremc.com.